Updated January 2023
License Terms contain important information regarding your legal rights. By assenting electronically, you accept all the License Terms of this Agreement on behalf of yourself and any entity or individual you represent. If you have any doubts you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in case if you do not agree with the License Terms of this Agreement, do not continue the installation process.
This Agreement sets forth the general License Terms of your use of the products and services purchased or accessed through this Software.
The terms «we», «us» or «our» shall refer to Art Group. The terms «you», «your», «user» or «customer» shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Your use of the Software, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement, any applicable Services Agreement or policy that may apply to your Services, and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
2. You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Software.
3. You will not use this Site or the Software in a manner that:
- Is illegal, or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, or engages in the exploitation of children or child pornography;
- Promotes encourages, or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes encourages, or engages in any spam or other computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Promotes encourages, or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
- Promotes or facilitates prostitution and/or sex trafficking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Contains or installs viruses, worms, bugs, or other code, files, or programs designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware.
4. You will not modify any part of this Site, the Software, or any technologies.
5. You also agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content within the Software.
6. You will not resell or provide the Software for a commercial purpose.
Protection of Your Data
We have no influence on your subscription or on your refund. All monetary transactions are on your payment services side, you should contact related support services in case it’s needed.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of the software shall be at your own risk. You understand and agree that any software downloaded is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of the software.
If you have any questions about these License Terms, contact our support team at email@example.com.