Configuration and Connection to Webmin Server on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 Minimal
- Run the VM through Azure Portal. To customize the Ampache Server, first you need to know the server IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you should open 22 and 10000 (TCP) ports in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- To connect to a VM, you need the PuTTy application to connect via ssh. You can download it at the following link – Download
- Run Putty, enter the VM address in the “Host” field and click “Open” to connect.
- In the opened console you should enter a username and password that were specified when creating the virtual machine (If you enter a password, it will not be displayed.)
- In your browser, enter https://ip:10000. For example https://22.214.171.124:10000
- When you go to the address, you will need to accept a self-signed certificate, for this, click the <Advanced> button and then <Proceed to “vm_ip” >
- The authorization page will open.
Enter the username and password of the virtual machine user
- In order to change the Username and Password, you need to click the <Edit user> button.