Connecting and configuring Webissues Server on Debian 10
To start the server, run the VM through Azure Portal.
- For the connection to the server, you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- Now you can go to the admin panel. To access the admin panel, you need to enter http://yourVM’sIP in the address bar of the browser
The authorisation page opens. By default login admin and password webissuesadmin.
- You need to change the standard password, for this go to the “My Account” tab.
- Next, you need to go to the tab “Change Password”.
- In the fields enter the Current, New and Confirm password and click “OK”.
- Official Documentation: