Connecting and configuring Owncloud Server on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
To start the server, run the VM through Azure Portal.
- For the connection to the server, you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you must open port 8080 (TCP) in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- Now you can go to the admin panel. To access the admin panel, you need to enter http://yourVM’sIP:8080 in the address bar of the browser
The authorization page opens. By default login admin and password admin.
- You need to change the standard password, for this go to the settings tab.
- In the fields enter the current and new password and click Change Password.
- To upload files to the cloud, click on the plus icon and select upload.
- Official documentation can be downloaded from the cloud.
If you have any questions, go to ownCloud Central