Connecting and configuring Nextcloud Server on Linux 7.9
To start the server, run the VM through Azure Portal.
- For the connection to the server, you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- Now you can go to the admin panel. To access the admin panel, you need to enter http://yourVM’sIP in the address bar
- There are no users when you first turn on the Nextcloud portal, you need to create a new user, and after creating this user will get administrator rights. You need to enter a username and password, then click “Install”
- To upload files to the cloud, click the corresponding button.
- There is a manual from developers in the cloud, you can also familiarize yourself with it
- Official Documentation: