Configuration and connection to Nextcloud Server on Debian 10
- After purchasing and starting the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure (You should select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP would be displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you must open port 80 (TCP) in the network properties in the Azure firewall:
- To access the admin panel, you need to enter http://yourVM’sIP/ in the address bar
- There are no users when you first turn on the Nextcloud portal, you need to create a new user, and after completing this user will get administrator rights.
- You need to enter a username and password, then click “Install”
- To upload files to the cloud, click the corresponding button.
- There is a manual from developers in the cloud, you can also familiarise yourself with it
- Official Documentation: