Configuring and connecting to Neo4j Server on Debian 11 Minimal
- After purchasing and starting the VM, you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “Public IP Address”
- To connect to Neo4j, you should open the TCP ports: 7474, 7687 in the Azure network settings
- Open a browser on your PC and go to the address of your VM, http://VM_IP:7474 (from step 1). In the opened window, choose “Connect URL” – bolt://VM_IP:7687
- Fill in username ‘neo4j’, password ‘neo4j’ and click ‘Connect’
- After connection, you need to change the password
- Now you can configure your server, create new databases, synchronize Neo4j browser etc.
More detailed instructions can be found at Neo4j Documentation