Configuration and connection to Minecraft Bedrock Game Server on Windows Server 2022 DC
For the connection to the server, you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”.
In order for VM to work correctly, you need to open ports 19132,19133 (TCP) and 19132,19133 (UDP) in Azure Firewall
Connecting to the VM
- To connect to the virtual machine, run the “Remote Desktop Connection” shortcut “Win + R”
In the window that appears, enter “mstsc” and click “OK”.
- In the window that appears, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Connect”.
- In the window that appears, enter your username and password and click “OK”.
- Check the box and click “Yes”.
Running the server and starting the game
- To run the server, you should click the “start_server” icon on the desktop.
- Wait for the message to appear.
- Run your client to play the Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
- Click “Play” in the main menu.
- Go to the “Servers” tab and click “Add Server”.
- In the window, in the “Server Name” field, name the server as you like. In the “Server Address” field, enter the IP address of the VM and click “Play”. The “Port” field leave with no changes.
Click “Play” and get your own Minecraft Universe!
By using the server, you agree to the EULA: Eula | Minecraft