Configuration and Connection to Kanboard PM Server on Debian 10
- Run the VM through Azure Portal. To connect to Kanboard Server, first, you need to know the server IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you should open port 80 TCP in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- After starting the VM, you can go to the admin panel. To do this, go to the following address – http://*vm_ip*.
- When you go to the site, a page with authorization will open. Use “admin” as login and password as well.
- First, It’s recommended to change the password for the administrator account. To do this, go to the profile settings in the upper right corner of the page.
- Go to the “Change password” section and complete the password change procedure.
- To create a public project, click “New Project” in the upper left corner of the page.
- Enter the name and identifier (optional) of your project.
- Now you can add new tasks and work with the board.
More information on setting up and working with Kanboard can be found here Kanboard documentation