Creating DNS name through Azure Portal
Configuration and Connection to Jitsi on Oracle 8.6 Minimal
- The first step is to create a DNS name that will be used for further connection.
You can specify your DNS name (for which an SSL certificate has already been purchased) and skip this step. In this case, we recommend you read the following documentation:
- To create a DNS name through Azure Portal, go to the VM settings in the “Overview” section.
- Go to “DNS name” settings.
- Fill in the “DNS name label” field and click “Save” at the top.
- To work, you should open TCP: 22, 80, 443, 4443, 4444, 8443, 10000, and UDP: 10000 ports in Azure Firewall.
Connection to Jitsi on Oracle 8.6 Minimal
- After you finish creating the server, you can go to https://*dns_name* (be sure to specify HTTPS)
- If you get an error when connecting by DNS_NAME, please enter https://IP_your_VM:8443 in the address bar
- You may have to click the “Advanced” button to open the jitsi page and the link at the bottom.
- Now you can create and connect to the rooms. To do this, enter a name in the “Start a new meeting” field and press “Start meeting”. The list of available rooms is displayed below, just click LMB on it to connect.
Congratulations, you can make video conferences with your colleagues and friends.