Configuration and connection to Jitsi on Linux CentOS Stream 8 Minimal
- For the connection to the server, you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
- In the Azure Firewall, you need to open TCP ports: 22, 80, 443, 4443, 4444, 8443, 10000, and UDP: 10000.
Connection to Jitsi on Linux CentOS Stream 8 Minimal
- After creating the server, you can go to https://*vm_ip:8443* (be sure to specify HTTPS).
Where “8443” is the TCP port and “*vm_ip*” is the IP address of the virtual machine.
- You may have to click the “Advanced” button to open the Jitsi page and then the link at the bottom.
- Now you can create and connect to the rooms. To do this, enter a name in the “Start a new meeting” field and press “Start meeting”. The list of available rooms is displayed below, just click LMB on it to connect.
Congratulations, you can make video conferences with your colleagues and friends.