Connecting and configuring Bonobo Git Server on Windows Server 2019 DC
For the connection to the server, you should know the IP address of the VM. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
To work, you should open an 80 TCP port in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
Connecting to the server
- When the VM is turned on, the server will be automatically turned on and it’ll be available at the following address: http://*vm_ip*
- To get to the main page enter the login “admin” and the password “admin”.
- After the successful authorization, it’s recommended to change the standard login and password. To do this, click the Account button in the top right corner.
- The page of the account editing will be opened. Fill in the “Surname” and “Email” fields, enter the new password and click “Save”.
- To create the repository, go to the “Repositories” tab (1) and click the “Create new repository” button (2)
- Name the repository (the other settings are optional) and click the “Create” button.
- When the repository is created, the page with the created repositories will be opened. You will be able to work with your repository from the “admin” user.
Work with your own Bonobo Git Server!