Configuring and connecting to Ackee Analytics Server on Ubuntu 20.04
- Run the VM through Azure Portal. To customize the Ackee, first, you need to know the server IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the virtual machine from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line “Public IP Address”).
- To work, you should open port 3000 TCP in the network properties in the Azure firewall.
- Enter http://YourVM’sIP:3000 in the browser line Now go to the address http://YourVM’sIP:3000
- Enter login ackee and password ackeepwd and click ‘Sign in’
- Click “Settings” and “New domain”
- Enter a name in the Domain title field and click “Add”
- Open the created domain and add the suggested code to your site
- The server is ready to work